In this episode of Addicted to Salsa, you will learn some advanced club style salsa moves. These moves are similar to the most popular ones found in New York City's salsa nightclubs. So, if you are ready to add some Latin flair to your dancing, have a look at this tutorial.
The first move you will learn is called the "Cyclone Bounce" and can be seen in many East Coast dances. The second move you will learn is a new spin on "The Windmill Combo" dance move. Finally, you will get some tips from Julie on how to showcase your lady while you dance. Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades