In this video, Cesar and Sheena teach us how to dance New York style salsa. Your basic step is going to consist of 8 different counts, but you are only stepping on 6 of those counts. On your non-stepping counts, you are traveling instead of stepping. It's important to count with the music and count your numbers while you are doing this so you are performing the steps correctly. When dancing, always remember that you have a partner and you need to be cautious of their body around you. Know where you are moving and keep your posture straight so you don't hit the other person you're dancing with! Keep practicing, and with time you will have it down perfectly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades