Are you an intermediate level salsa dancer? If so, then this clever move, called a pass behind the lock, will quickly step up your game and make your dancing much more smooth.
The pass behind the lock move will help you transition quickly and smoothly into a left sided hammerlock position.
Anthony Persaud and Jocelyn Rosero will teach you another intermediate salsa dancing move that will get you into a left sided hammerlock position. This salsa dance move is called "Pass Behind the Back" lock since you actually travel in similar fashion to performing a "Coca Cola Salsa" move with your partner, but end up on the ladies left slot size. From there, you can perform any of the other salsa dance combinations that you know.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades