Salsa dancing, like salsa the food, is spicy hot and full of Latin American sizzle. During salsa dancing, there is a double-handed move called the in-n-out in which the girl gets spun out to her left and gets resisted by the guy on her right shoulder so she doesn't spin out too far.
A great move to try after the in-n-out is the patternito, a fancy term for a reverse cross body lead.
After an in-n-out salsa move, you can keep both hands near the follow's shoulder, and flick the hand into a hammerlock. From there, you can proceed with a simple reverse cross body lead. We called it "Patternito" as a play on the phrase of 'Short Pattern'.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades