In this video, we learn how to do basic left and right turns in salsa. You want to start off in the right positions for both the men and women, which will lead you into the right turns. Ladies will want to cup their hands, and keep them open so they can turn easily. For the right turn, just use the wrist and turn on 3 counts. When the guys turn, they release from the girl's hand and count on 3 as well. Make sure you are counting to the steps, so you know when to turn, and do fluid movements. With practice, this won't take much time and you can have it mastered!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades