Check out this instructional dance video that demonstrates how to dance the Cha-Cha with Jules Helm. The Cha-Cha (or Cha-Cha-Cha) is a dance from Cuba popular among ballroom dancers. Learn to dance the cha-cha, the moves and steps, in this ballroom dancing video.
Take action and remember these tips:
-Break forward like in mambo on two
-Employ "cha-cha-cha" at end of rock step
For fun, instructor Jules Helm started gymnastics as a child. It wasn't until he was fourteen that he connected with dance, after receiving a scholarship to a dance studio. Jules was eight when he had his first professional acting job and seventeen when he had his professional dance job, a cabaret show in Japan. He also teaches at Stepping Out Studios. Talia Castro-Pozo is the Co-Director of Stepping Out Studios (SO) in New York City. Talía has made SO her home since 2001. Because of Talía's diverse background as a performer and business woman, she brings a hip, savvy approach to the dance studio business. She has creatively guided studios throughout the New York area to success for over 10 years. Learn how to dance hte Cha-Cha-Cha with this instructional dance video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades