This video from fitforafeast.com teaches us the basics for the Latin samba walk in place. The instructor, Julian, is very easy to understand as he takes us through the basics described below. 1. Stand with your feet together and bend your legs 2. Pull your left leg back and into a lunge 3. Bring your feet back together to form a plie 4. Repeat steps 1-3 using your right leg After Julian takes us through these basics he describes one of the most important moves, which is the bounce. Finally all steps are repeating while incorporating the bounce to complete the Samba Walk In Place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades