In order to do the Cross Handed Turn Pattern in Salsa dance, you will need to begin by facing your partner. Partners will begin by holding hands: right hand with right hand and left hand with left hand. Raise the right hands over the left hands. The female partner turns on counts 1-4, when led by male partner. When she returns she turns him on counts 5-8. When he turns to the front again, he turns her again on counts 1-4. When she returns to the front, they loop their hands over their head: her right hand behind her head, and his left hand behind his head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades