There are three basic salsa dance steps demonstrated in this video: the "forward and back step," the "side break," and the "back break." In the forward and back step one partner steps forward as the other steps back using the rhythm "quick, quick, slow, quick, quick, slow." In the side break step both partners step together to one side and then to the other again using the rhythm "quick, quick, slow..." Finally, in the back break both partners take a small step back while opening their shoulders a little bit, you can also let go of one hand while you turn to the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades