Salsa dancing is great fun and a fantastic way to get your exercise in. The traditional Latin dance begins on the first count of the music, but pauses on counts four and eight. Use your hips to dance the salsa with a demonstration from a pro: Rosario Nene Ortega is a ballroom dance instructor at The Goddess Store in Hollywood, Florida. Learn more dance moves from this expert by searching WonderHowTo! You're only practice time away from ruling the dance floor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades