This video is part of an instructional series on salsa dancing. In this particular video, instructors Anthony Persaud and Julie Merrill indicate the proper way to execute windmill dance moves in salsa. These moves involve structured turning, with or without a partner. The arm is raised up and outward, turning in a clockwise, then counterclockwise motion to facilitate turning from one way to the other. The name windmill refers to the way the arm turns to allow the move. Anthony provides instruction on how to maintain the lead in your dance partnership while a windmill combination is happening. Other elements of salsa dancing including an open break and a copa are also featured to show viewers where a windmill move is performed. Julie provides additional instruction for female partners to follow, to indicate proper positioning throughout the moves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades